NOVEMBER 9, 2017 - M RESORT
12n - 8PM
The Philantrepreneur Foundation and Henderson Chamber of Commerce
Come Together for Community Good
The Philantrepreneur Foundation (TPF) and the Henderson Chamber of Commerce (HCC) have joined forces to present the 2017 Nonprofit Awareness Day Expo and Mixer.
November 9, 2017 from 12n to 8 pm join us at the M Resort for business and nonprofit educational sessions, a community panel discussion, and the popular Nonprofit Mixer & Expo.
12n - 5 pm FINDING HARMONY Training
The 2017 training sessions are designed to help nonprofits and businesses maximize relationships that have impact and offer mutually beneficial results. Learn the key components to build strong alignment, boost Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives, and ensure those efforts are leveraged through effective strategies. Industry experts will share their insight and knowledge and participants will have a real life experience working together. This training will be highly beneficial for all involved. Here is the tentative lineup.
- 12n – 1:30: What Song Are Businesses Singing? Harmonizing your cause with their needs
- 1:40 – 2:40: Creating That Perfect Pitch - So everybody sings your song
- 2:45 – 3:45: Pitch It! Score a Perfect 10 as they sing your cause’ song
- 12n – 1:30: Is your Corp Social Responsibility achieving REAL Purpose & Profit Impact?
- 1:40 – 2:40: Making Marketing MEAN: Have your message hit the right notes!
- 2:45 – 3:45: Pitch It! Harmonize with the Right Nonprofit: Be the judge to find that perfect pitch
4PM – 5PM: Community Panel Discussion – Finding Harmony – Two Perspectives
Hear their voices as representatives from both the nonprofit and corporate sectors share their perspectives on community engagement. This is an open format where Q & A will be included.
5 PM - 8PM EXPO & MIXER
EXPO: A unique expo format where nonprofits take center stage throughout the evening! Only nonprofits will have an opportunity to get expo booths. They will share their cause to help other's learn about the impact they are making in the community.
MIXER: Come meet this communities hard working nonprofits. Learn more about their mission and find one that touches your heartstring.
Refreshments and cash bar creates a festive mood to come meet great nonprofits, network and support their needs.
Registration Opening Soon
- $65 - General Admission: Includes Training Sessions & Mixer Expo
- $99 - Nonprofit Vendor Booths: 2 tickets, booth and training sessions. Must be a 501c3.
LIMITED SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Companies today want (and need) to find ways to support the community, and must to stay competitive because 84% of consumers base their buying decisions on a company’s community engagement. Guess what... here’s a perfect opportunity to demonstrate strong CSR and gain valuable marketing exposure which provides,
- Huge Impact
- High ROI value
- Valuable Target Market Exposure via a campaign that reaches throughout the valley.
- PLUS... The feel good factor… your company is providing valuable support to the community.
However, you must act fast because there are limited spaces for business sponsors. Mixer booths are only available to nonprofits so this is an exclusive business offer. Confirming early will secure a spot and plus maximum marketing benefits.
TPF and HCC believe in collaboration and recognize when sectors work and support each other it is a WIN-WIN and mutually beneficial for all involved.
- TPF is a nonprofit FOR nonprofits, providing numerous programs to accomplish our mission of building nonprofit capacity through education, awareness and resources.
- HCC is the fastest growing Chamber’s in the state of Nevada with close to 1,300 active members, Their initiatives impact regional business and nonprofit growth, support education, and they are recognized as a valuable community asset.
“I’m so proud of Dr. Victoria Boyd and the outstanding work she is doing with The Philantrepreneur Foundation! Her Vision for a collaborative community is inspirational! They are making great progress to inspire non-profits to work together, and will make a significant and long lasting impact in our community! Julie Murray, President Moonridge Group