Finally a Nonprofit Awareness Expo for Nevada!
The Philantrepreneur Foundation is excited to launch with the help of many community partners the first ever Expo dedicated to building awareness, access to resources, and meeting nonprofit community needs. Join us as a vendor or attendee. Learn, share and connect.
To register: http://NAE2016.eventbrite.com
“I’m so proud of Dr. Victoria Boyd and the outstanding work she is doing with The Philantrepreneur Foundation! Her Vision for a collaborative community is inspirational! They are making great progress to inspire non-profits to work together, and will make a significant and long lasting impact in our community! Julie Murray, President Moonridge Group
We know, you're probably wondering why is NAE 2 Days? We couldn't fit all the extraordinary activities into one - what a value. Key activities include:
- Exhibitors representing business and nonprofits,
- Formal Chamber of Commerce Ribbon Cutting ceremonies on both days,
- Community Panel and open microphone discussion,
- On going national industry leader presentations and
- Ask an Expert one to one consultations - Get appointment Now
- KELLEN KAUTZMAN, PARTNER, Send it Rising : Future Proof - How to Market Online in an Evolving Web
- DALYA MASSACHI, CEO, Writing to Make a Difference
- ERIN McCLARTY, Esq. Nonprofit Governance and Legal Compliance
- LINDA LYSAKOWSKI, Raise Money from Your Business Community
- RYAN ARCORACI, Soffront – Maximizing Customer Relationship Management
- SILOH MOSES, Founder, Serving Hope LV - The Grassroots Way to Success- a Success Story
Attendee Cost? Only $15/day or $25 for both
Vendor Booths are only $99/ day or $179 for both.
REGISTER AT http://NAE2016.eventbrite.com
Thanks to our Sponsors