NONPROFIT AWARENESS DAY
NOVEMBER 9, 2017 - M RESORT
VALUABLE SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
The Philantrepreneur Foundation and Henderson Chamber of Commerce Come Together for Community Good
The Philantrepreneur Foundation (TPF) and the Henderson Chamber of Commerce (HCC) have joined forces for community good and proud to present the 2017 Nonprofit Awareness Day Expo and Mixer.
November 9, 2017 from 12n to 8 pm join us at the M Resort for business and nonprofit educational sessions, a community panel discussion, and the popular Nonprofit Mixer Expo
Companies today want (and need) to find ways to support the community, and nonprofits are trying to understand how to garner that support. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), companies do good in the community, is a must to stay competitive because 84% of consumers base their buying decisions on a company’s community engagement. Guess what... here’s a perfect opportunity to demonstrate strong CSR and gain valuable marketing exposure which provides,
- Huge Impact
- High ROI value
- Valuable Target Market Exposure via a campaign that reaches throughout the valley.
- PLUS... The feel good factor… your company is providing valuable support to the community.
However, you must act fast because there are limited spaces
for business sponsors. Mixer booths are only available to nonprofits so this is an exclusive business offer. Confirming early will secure a spot and plus maximum marketing benefits.
TPF and HCC believe in collaboration and recognize when sectors work and support each other it is a WIN-WIN and mutually beneficial for all involved.
- TPF is a nonprofit FOR nonprofits, providing numerous programs to accomplish our mission of building nonprofit capacity through education, awareness and resources.
- HCC is the fastest growing Chamber’s in the state of Nevada with close to 1,300 active members, Their initiatives impact regional business and nonprofit growth, support education, and they are recognized as a valuable community asset.
“I’m so proud of Dr. Victoria Boyd and the outstanding work she is doing with The Philantrepreneur Foundation! Her Vision for a collaborative community is inspirational! They are making great progress to inspire non-profits to work together, and will make a significant and long lasting impact in our community! Julie Murray, President Moonridge Group
Key activities feature:
- Education sessions created for businesses and nonprofits.
- Business Sessions - how to increase profits with community engagement,
- Nonprofit Session - how to raise more money in the business community.
- Community Panel and open microphone discussion
- Mixer Expo: Refreshments and cash bar creates a festive mood to come meet great nonprofits, network and support their needs.
Registration - Watch for early bird specials - Opens July 15th!!
- $65 - General Admission: Includes Training Sessions & Mixer Expo
- $99 - Nonprofit Vendor Booths: 2 tickets, booth and training sessions. Must be a 501c3.
Space is very limited for event sponsors so reserve early. This is the perfect CSR opportunity to engage, have impact with a great ROI.
Reserve your spot today. Click here for details.