Capacity Building Awards (CBA) are given to nonprofit organizations which demonstrate a desire and need to receive valuable training in crucial areas of nonprofit development. Offered by The Philantrepreneur™ Foundation each award is for partial or full scholarships of one of TPF’s programs. We are pleased to have support of community and corporate partners and sponsors to offer these awards.
- Must be a designated 501c3 (pending will be considered)
- Commit to attend all sessions of designated program
- Bring a team of 2 – 4 comprised of staff, Board or active volunteers
- Partial awards require a materials fee. Upon submission the applicant must agree to registration for each team member.
CBA’s applications are accepted throughout the year and awarded until funds are depleted for the current award cycle. As more funds become available and programs added, additional CBA recipients may be designated. Therefore it is important to have an application on file.
Submit applications to: FAX: 702-947-2185 or email: email@example.com
All application must include the following information:
1. Name of Organization, ID # and copy of IRS determination letter
2. Contact person, email, phone number, address
3. Board of Directors
4. Mission Statement
5. Why you need or want a CBA – limit to 1 page
6. Selected CBA program/ Impact Conference or Board Bound
7. Who will attend
- Partial Award – Regular registration $499
- CBA Award $460/pp up to 4 team members
- Material fee: $49/per participant